- Minutes read from August meeting .
- Carmel gave a report on the proceeds from Jail & Bail Fundraiser at Commons Fall Fair pledges $2,145 Plus approx $165 of pledges to come. Fundraiser very successful. Especial thanks
- Minutes of the July 18 meeting reviewed.
- Case studies not available will be reviewed at the September meeting
- Jeff Lederman of Island Wildlife Natural Care Centre has retired so this year is a transition time for IWNCC according to Marielle
- Minutes of June 20 meeting reviewed.
- Case Histories- read out by Shirley Highfill (no hard copy). Noted several calls about fawns being killed by motor vehicle strikes.
- New Directors : Carmel Briscoe, Michele Delasalle, Karen Grant, Carol Hemrich, Iain Lawrence,
Minutes of previous meeting of May 16th read by Liz
- New directors to be named soon, possibly they will have a meeting before next general meeting and jobs/roles allocated
- Case studies reported by Shirley.
Discussion issue as to calls regarding
- Old Business: Christmas Craft Fair in November raised almost $300.00 through sale of GROWLS cards, GROWLS History DVD, the Eagles Cry children’s book and donations.December meeting was a social gathering of friendship, good eats and gift exchange. There