- Minutes read from August meeting .
- Carmel gave a report on the proceeds from Jail & Bail Fundraiser at Commons Fall Fair pledges $2,145 Plus approx $165 of pledges to come. Fundraiser very successful. Especial thanks
- Minutes of the July 18 meeting reviewed.
- Case studies not available will be reviewed at the September meeting
- Jeff Lederman of Island Wildlife Natural Care Centre has retired so this year is a transition time for IWNCC according to Marielle
- Minutes of June 20 meeting reviewed.
- Case Histories- read out by Shirley Highfill (no hard copy). Noted several calls about fawns being killed by motor vehicle strikes.
- New Directors : Carmel Briscoe, Michele Delasalle, Karen Grant, Carol Hemrich, Iain Lawrence,
Dragonflies the largest member of the insect family in BC belong to the order of Odonata (Greek for toothed jaws), with over 80 species in our province. There are two distinct sub orders: Zygoptera (joined wings) are Damselflies which are …
Minutes of previous meeting of May 16th read by Liz
- New directors to be named soon, possibly they will have a meeting before next general meeting and jobs/roles allocated
- Case studies reported by Shirley.
Discussion issue as to calls regarding
- Old Business: Christmas Craft Fair in November raised almost $300.00 through sale of GROWLS cards, GROWLS History DVD, the Eagles Cry children’s book and donations.December meeting was a social gathering of friendship, good eats and gift exchange. There